1. A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the Bitmain’s ship out date and it is not our ship out date. To avail this warranty a repair ticket must be generated by the customer on Bitmain's website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Bitmain warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
3. The following events will void the warranty:
a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Bitmain first;
b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
4. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Bitmain's instructions.
5. Bitmain will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
6. We does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.
7. We advise you to research and prepare in advance for the customs' clearance in your country to avoid delays or unexpected costs.
8. Be sure to keep the original packing on hand when you get Miners, the original box should be used to return the miners when you requesting RMA. Otherwise, it won't be honored.