Condition : New with tags Redemption Date : 1 Jun 2016 to 30 Jun 2025
In Stock : Yes
1 PIECE MARVEL NUMB CREAM #1 USE BEFORE PROCEDURE.
1 PIECE MARVEL NUMB GEL #2 USE DURING PROCEDURE.
Marvel Numb Cream #1 and Marvel Numb Gel # 2 has gone through series of stability test
This products does not interfere with dermal procedures, no side-effects Fast-acting and longer lasting result Recommended by doctors and dermatologists worldwide
1) Numb Cream #1 use BEFORE procedure
Numbing Cream with 5% Lidocaine and 2.5% Prilocaine
Non-Oily - Water Based Topical Numbing Cream
Numbs Your Skin Fast and is Long Lasting (up 4 hours)!
2) Numb Gel #2 use DURING procedure on broken skin
Numbing Gel with 4% Lidocaine and 2% Tetracain
Skin numb within 2 minutes. Numb your skin up to 50-60minutes.
Apply for :
Laser Tattoo Removal
Minor Surgical Procedures
How to use for Numb Cream #1:
1. Wash the area with soap and water or isopropyl alcohol. Dry area completely.
2. Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
3. After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of cream (2-3mm thick) over the area.
4. Cover the cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap). The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream.
5. Leave cream and wrap in place for 30 minutes before procedure. For long procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply Numbing Cream over the entire work area, then remove in sections as procedure progresses.
6. Skin typically remains numb for 1-4 hours once cream is removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on body.
How to use for Numb Gel #2:
1. Dab 1-2 gram to broken skin and wait for 2-10 minutes. After 2-10 minutes, remove excess by dry cotton pad and continue procedure.
2. Skin typically remains numb for 50-60 minutes once gel is removed, depending on skin type and location on body.
SHIPPING SERVICE WE USE
We offer Free shipping to worldwide. We deliver to worldwide by International Post office. Delivery takes 10-14 working days.All the package include tracking number which you can track online the status of delivery.